Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Stuff and Gettin' Sketchy

Bee has asked me to be on her Creative Team for her and Thorunn's Gettin' Sketchy sketch site. So excited - I love her sketches. So head on over there and check out the April sketch... Sketches are posted the first of the month and due by the 25th! Make sure you check back there May 1st, I'll be posting the new sketch! And Dee from My Acrylic Album has generously provided a $10 Gift Certificate to her store for the winner!! Click the banner below to check out her store!
photobucket

Here are some recent Layouts. This one was based on a sketch from Becky Fleck at PageMaps
This is another LO using the Commit2Paper kit. Joyce has a challenge on her blog using the kit! Check it out, you have until Sunday to get your LO linked to her!
My little Monkey!! Karis climbing on...well, everything!!! See that cute little journal tag... that's from Elle's! Check out her blog and Etsy shop, I love her tags!
And the LAST page in my Disney Album!!! WOOHOO!! FINALLY DONE!!! Used the MBI April kit for this LO! It came with a Crafter's Workshop template that I used to draw the flourishes and then cut out. Also for a challenge using progressive counting. 1 piece CS, 2 pieces PP, 3 photos, 4 flourishes, 5 flowers, 6 pieces ribbon, 7 letters, 8 buttons, 9 pieces of bling and 10 brads!

6 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

Congrats on your success with IT! WTG! You are very talented and they are smart to pick you up! Love the recent LO too!

Anonymous said...

congrats with the opportunity with gettin sketchy. go you!

loving your work here. i really like the one for c2p but i am totally going to steal your progressive layout for my own.

Geri said...

Great LOs ... I love "Monkey"... thats just to stinkin cute. And the little ribbons on the purple LO is a really nice touch!

Suzanne said...

great layouts girl!!! you are one scrapping diva...and congrats on the dt gig!

Auntie Em said...

WTG Hot Stuff!!!

Geri's right, Monkey is too stinking cute!!!

Congratulations on all your DT/IT assignments, great work. And Thanks for pushing my Inspiration Challenge. Miss Amy is donating goodies for the raks so it should be GOOOOD!

So Friday we get to see new sketch? Can't wait!

mary field said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. :) I love your new LOs! Can't wait to see your sketch . . .