Sunday, April 27, 2008

May Commit2Paper

I got such a yummy kit in the mail on Saturday... the May Commit2Paper kit! Oh wow!! So gorgeous. Lovely pink, purples, teals. Yummy chipboard buttons and letter. Awesome vinyl thickers! And delicious rubons! But nobody posted that they wanted to see... well, except Amy. Maybe I'll just email them to her and let the rest of you wonder what you have in store when you get your kit in a couple weeks....

But back to the kit... I loved it so much, and it was so perfect for my gorgeous little girls! I did 4 - YES FOUR!!! Layouts with it... just yesterday! And I have another one in the making! Oh, and I'm thinking I might do a little mini tag book too. Its absolutely wonderful!!






**SIGH** I'm so unapreciated! I guess if there is nobody to tease I'll just post my layouts. LOL!

6 comments:

Amy M. Guimond said...

gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous.


(thats one for each) thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

these are awesome. you work so quickly!

,,,, said...

the buttons are too cute!

Auntie Em said...

Oh suh-weet!!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Em said...

I may have to lift the heart idea on your "My Baby"!!!

Suzanne said...

how adorable are those papers! Love the layouts girl!