Monday, April 14, 2008

More April C2P stuff

Some more stuff done with the yummy C2P April kit and textured Daisy Bucket papers!!! Did I mention how much I love these papers! Here is a cute little card. The 'paper ribbon' that came in the kit was able to be curled, and I so wanted to curl it!!! But I knew it wouldn't work on a LO, so here you go!! Isn't it neat! I tied some strands around the middle of the ribbon, split them down the middle and curled with my scissors. Scrap piece for the scalloped square and a Studio G sentiment.Absolutely Fabulous!!! Yep that's me!! LOL! Used all kit stuff except HS journal spot and stamps. Grunged up edges are a stamp from ScrapBook Takeout, and absolutely is part of a SU stamp. Used the velvet scallop box, cut in half, punched out the circles and added them to the top of the PP along the edge. The bigger circles were cut using a circle punch and I punched in between the flowers, etc on the velvet sheet, using the scraps. Journaling reads, Well, at least your kids and hubby think so. And I guess you do have your moments! :wink:

Thanks for looking... and I can't wait until next month! Rumor has it its gonna be GIRLY!!! YAY!!

8 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Great card and layout! Such a nice smile you have!

Jen Gallacher said...

Those paper curls are so clever. :)

,,,, said...

ooooo....ahhh...love the paper ribbon! That is way cool!

Auntie Em said...

CUTE!!! Yeah you too! That card is adorable, I might have to lift that somehow...

Betsie Morris said...

Wow! These are soooo cute! I love the paper curls you did. Great work Aleta (like usual)!

OGD Critic said...

Everything looks so great!

Lil Tinker said...

Very cute Ms. Aleta! I see you are busy as always scrappin away!

Rina said...

Cute card! I love how your curled the ribbon!!!