Tuesday, April 01, 2008

KIT DEBUT'S

Okay... thank goodness its payday!!! A bad thing about that is that its also kit debut day across the WWW!!! And I have been bad today... I bought 3 kits!!! Today only!!! Not including my SG sub - oops!! Oh well, its not like I won't use them! LOL!

So, you know you want to live vicariously through me and see what goodies I have coming in the mail!!!

MBI April kit- only $12.49!!! I couldn't pass that deal up!!! Kit includes: 1 package of Doodlebug Brads in Swimming Pool, 1 Mini Flourish Template from The Crafter's Workshop, 1 boxed set of Cool Me Down Ribbon from Daisy D's, 4 sheets of coordinated Daisy D's papers: Capri, Espresso, Loden and Striscia, and 6 assorted flowers*, also from the Cool Me Down line. *Flower sizes and colors will vary by kit.

Photobucket

Okay, onto Commit2Paper... Their kit was $25 and the pic is just a teaser, but I've been assured it is totally yummy! Kit includes: 2 sheets each of 6 different patterned papers by Daisy Bucket Designs, 2 sheets of 3 different coordinating cardstock papers, 1 specialty paper, 1 yard ribbon, embellishments, and 1 package of letters.
Photobucket

And last but CERTAINLY not least, ScrapBookTakeout!! This kit retails for $16 (and I added the stamp set for another $12) Kit includes: 1/2 sheet Hambly Clearly Heavy Overlays, 1 pack Imaginescence Steel Magnonias, 1 sheet Cosmos Cricket Tank Mix Die cuts alpha, 2 Foam brushes, 1/2 pack American Crafts Photo Turns-various colors, Heidi Swapp Bark Acrylic Paint, 1/2 pack Prima Fancies Flowers, 3 Basic Grey chipboard tags, 20 Heidi Swapp Mini Ghost Shapes-Variety Pack, 1 Prima Pencil Box, 10 Prima Esprit Blue Flowers, Prima Elsyee Velvet Ribbons 1 yd - colors will vary.
Photobucket

Stamp Set
Photobucket

YUM YUM YUM!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

OGD Critic said...

Oh.....I love the MBI kit. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

,,,, said...

the stamps are way cool!