Saturday, May 24, 2008

WOOHOO!!!

Guess who's on the new ScrapGoods DT... yep, that would be me! YAY! I'm excited for this next year! Lots and LOTS of wonderful ladies tried out this year, and I want to congratulate all for submitting your LOs! Amy and Jodi must have been going google-eyed!! So here are the LOs I submitted - ENJOY!

For those of you who don't know, ScrapGoods is a monthly kit club that not only comes chocked full of papers and embellies, but they include a technique (and everything needed to DO the technique) too!

August 2007 kit - kajinker and edged templates. I used the stamp to stamp a semi circle that I traced with the template and cut out. Kajinker'd the gems, chipboard tags, and ribbon/trim on too! Pics are of me preggo with all three girls!
February 2007 - Writing with Fiber. I 'drew' the scallops and the word 'day' with the fiber writing pen and used the heart chipboard and glitter stickers and covered with pink glitter. Pictures are of my first birthday... back in 1981 :D
May 2008 - Making your own Bling designs. I used the kit papers and cut the zig-zag cardstock to make a border. Used the Prima blue swirls and made my own orange swirls by just tracing a flourish and placing bling down. Added a HS chip letter D and cut the title from orange bazzill bling on my cricut. Pics are of mine and Marinka's kiddos at the Dinosaur park.

7 comments:

OGD Critic said...

Congratuations!!!

Rina said...

DITTO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Betsie Morris said...

WTG! I love all the LO and I am so happy that you got on! I think you have a ton of talent! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You just need to make sure everyone knows it was a college graduation picture you were preggers with not HS. He, he, he

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....I think I may be missing some pictures from my daughters first birthday. Wonder who swiped them Aleta Marie......

The Mommie