Monday, May 05, 2008

NSD Weekend Goodies!

Okay, I think I'm scrapped out for a bit! Here are my layouts I finished this weekend - hope you all had a great National Scrapbook Day :D

Daddy's Little Guitar Heroes
This LO was done for a sketch challenge at MBI and ScrapGoods !

Chow Down
This LO is for a Telephone Scraplift Challenge at MBI.

Toes
Just a fun LO I did at the NSD crop I went to. My and Karis' toes when she was about 8 months old.

Wonderful 2
Another LO using the May C2P kit - Ruby at 2

Flower for my Pocket
Another LO from the May C2P kit. Karis has been picking flowers and putting them in ANYONE's pocket. We can't hold them, they have to go into a pocket! LOL!

American Splits
LO for Kylie's Challenge over at ScrapGoods. Used the Red piece from the Dec 07 SG kit.

Sour Pus!
This LO is based on the new sketch up at Gettin Sketchy! You have until May 25th to post your take! So check it out!

6 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

Beutiful work! I love love love the TOES! So sweet!

Amy M. Guimond said...

you certainly were busy this weekend! go you! beautiful work, as always!

Tara O said...

LOVE these LO's-you did an awesome job.

Lil Tinker said...

Very cute! Love the guitar heros!

Auntie Em said...

The toes are super sweet, what a great memory for her later, and Karis wanting all the flowers to go in pockets that is too cute!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Wow- you got a TON done- Love the guitar heros best- soooo fun!