Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DT Rejects

These are the ScrapGoods DT rejects. I submitted the three I really liked (I love them all of course) and once the announcement is made, I will post the three submissions. I made myself stop doing any more LOs! Or I would never be able to choose! These first two where done with the May ScrapGoods kit - Make your own Bling Designs. I covered the title in bling, Ring around the journal block covered in bling, and bling ALL over. The bling placed in the scallop frame around the pic are actually colored 'butterscotch' with alcohol ink.FP About a boy transparency, prima swirls bling, Heidi Swapp plastic letters... more bling around the circle mat. Pictures are of us at the Dinosaur Park in the T-Rex head.
ScrapGoods Dec 07 Kit - Stitching. Everything is from the kit except the thickers and primas. Used blue embroidery floss to stitch the felt and flourishes around 'Cutie'
ScrapGoods Sept 07 kit - clear pages and transparencies. I didn't do a clear page, but there are lots of transparencies on this! Used a french curve ruler to cut the flower stem.
This one I actually put into the ScrapGoods 'History with Bling' contest. We were supposed to find a memorable day (Mr. Potato Head debuts) in May and do a LO on it with bling... here is Karis and her M. Patate Pirate!

8 comments:

Geri said...

Oh those shark photos are just tooo priceless! And these are the rejects? I can't wait till the DT layouts are posted!!!
Good luck!

OGD Critic said...

Well I can't wait to see the ones that aren't the rejects!

They are all lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff girl.. I hope you get it!

Auntie Em said...

Oh I still have to narrow down to three!!!! Can't we just send them all. Your so called rejects are awesome, can't wait to see the others. I think I have one more I wanna get done then I'll be emailing to Amy. Good luck!

Suzanne said...

wow! you are one busy scrapping diva! wish i could pump them out like you...great, great layouts!

Andrea Amu said...

Cute pages! I love the idea of making the flower stem with a french curve ruler!

Best of luck to you, Aleta!

Stampin' Meg said...

hhaaha -those T Rex pix are a hoot!!

Anonymous said...

I love them all.. and how could you choose.. that is always my problem.. I never can decide what to submit. So now I have just got burned out on submitting. and I couldn't try out because I am not a member now.