Monday, May 18, 2009

OOH! Look what blog I found!!

My favorite type of challenges are Ad challenges.  I love using the ads as inspiration, either as a sketch, taking the color combos, the patterns in the ad, and seeing the cool graphic designs!  So I was totally psyched when I found this blog!
Ad This! 
They post an ad every Monday and you have a week to get your LO linked for a chance to be a guest designer (and I think they occasionally give out prizes too!)
So here is my take on this weeks ad
DSC_0099
And they are having a DT call, so of course I’m sending in some LOs for that too.  Be sure to check them out!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Great layout! I see you are using up some of that blackboard. Looks great here! Thanks for sharing the website.

Jen said...

Awesome LO!!! Good luck on trying out for the DT!!! :)