Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just some new LOs

Here are a few LOs I’ve done for challenges and contests and such that I can show now.
This one was for a Guest DT spot at Back Porch Memories.  I didn’t make it, but I still love the LO! The subject is pretty cute too!
DSC_0048
This was for a telephone scraplift over at OSU.  I doodled all over, even the flowers that I then cut them out to embellish the doodles.
DSC_0049
This I did using an ad from Ad This  DSC_0095
Another one done using an ad as inspiration from Ad This DSC_0096
Here is a scraplift challenge from BPM. Using the yummy May Scrap Attack Scrapbooking kit! DSC_0101

4 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

These are fantastic! I love coming to your blog and seeing your work because you totally inspire me!

Tricia said...

Great layouts Aleta. Your work is amazing!

Geri said...

These are all beautiful ... I love the first one of Maddi! Great job !!!

Jen said...

I love all of these!!! You are so talented!