Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some New Layouts

It seems these days that I only do layouts for challenges! LOL! Sometimes I have so many challenges 'due' that I combine them when I can! I'm not complaining, challenges spark creativity in me, but the other day I sat down to do a layout and was totally uninspired. I think I'm going to make a challenge jar up for myself and just pick a challenge when I need a starting point!!

This one was done for a sketch challenge and a 'around tuit' challenge over at Memory Book Inspirations. We were supposed to pick something to do that we've had on our 'to do' list and never got 'around tuit.' I stuck pretty much to the sketch. Pics are of Ruby-Roo! And I added hambly rubons because I messed up the pic on the bottom one and needed a rub to cover it! LOL!This is another two-fer! LOL! I combined a the two page layout challenge for Tuesday's Mini Crop over at Memory Book Inspirations and the Ad/Art challenge at From Here 2 Scrapternity. The splotches are emboss resisted flourishes... didn't quite turn out how I imagined, but you CAN see the splotches in real life.
Sketch Challenge Layout for Gettin' Sketchy and the Color challenge at From Here 2 Scrapternity. We were supposed to pick 2-3 main colors and a 'splash' of a contrasting color!

3 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

So glad you stopped by and said hello. What a great Blog you have and your little girl is simply adorable - Beautiful layout !!!!

Hugs, Norma

Rina said...

Love the cruella layout!!!

Samantha said...

Your LOs are just darling! That pic of your little ones with Cruella Deville is priceless. You are one talented scrapper :)