Monday, March 17, 2008

Paris Acrylic Album

I have been hoarding a few acrylic albums and pieces since when they first came out (um, okay, maybe a bit more than just a few -lol) Anyway, I decided to do a mini album on our trip to Paris and I wanted to use one of my Acrylic Albums. This is the very first one that came out from PageFrames! I used mostly just primas, some cardstock journaling strips, bling and stamps with brown stazon. Oh, and I had bought a Paris chipboard pack, so of course I had to break those out!

Oh, and the pictures suck. One, because its really hard to photograph something clear, and I realized when I uploaded they looked blurry. So I looked at my camera and there was a tiny fingerprint right over the lense!! AGGHH! Oh well, I'm too lazy to take the pics again, so this is what you get. Be sure to click on the picture to get a larger pic to see the detail. Thanks for looking!







8 comments:

Tara O said...

OH Wow...love love LOOOOVE this...way cool job!

Kylie said...

Wow Aleta - I love this. It's beautiful and the colour scheme is fantastic!

Unknown said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Aleta!

Samantha said...

What a lovely book!! I also must admit to hoarding about four or five acrylic albums. Ooops! Maybe I should really get cracking on those!!

Betsie Morris said...

This is awesome! I really like it and the stamp you did on the back page is a nice touch. Good job!

Suzanne said...

this is just awesome! i sooooo need to try my hand at one of these!

Cookie Aguilar said...

oh my!!! this is so beautiful!!! love this one so much!!! the design is perfect for the topic of your mini album!!!