Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I love Challenges

Challenges really get my mojo going. They are tons of fun and I love doing them! So here are a few that I've done recently:

YAY! I made it to the next round of the 'So You Think You Can Scrap' contest over at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack. The challenge was to use: 4 photos, rubons, bling, 3 pieces of PP and ribbon in a creative way (the ribbon is the cut scallops framing the sides of the main pic). Here is my entry this week! Hope I make it to the next round!

This card was done for a sketch challenge over at Memory Book Inspirations. There is a new card sketch posted every Friday - here is my take on this week's sketch:
This Layout is for the Telephone Scraplift Challenge at ScrapGoods. Our names are put on a list and the first person is emailed a layout, they lift it and mail to the next, and so on. Its neat to see how the layouts evolve from the original. Here is my entry for February:
Isn't this painting ADORABLE!!! I love it, it was the inspiration for the Ad/Art Challenge over at From Here 2 Scrapternity.
I loved the painting so much that I basically copied the owl and branch for my layout. Everything is paper pieced together (took me forever!) Pics are of me about 1990-92 being crazy:
This layout is for another Ad/Art Challenge at FH2S. It was a Gymboree (I think) Ad that I took my inspiration from. This is Karis at Halloween - note the candy stash in the bottom left corner of the picture. Title reads Every little girl is a PRINCESS at least one day a year.
This layout is the cover page of my BOM. This was done for the January Contest over at FH2S. What's in a name... yep - that ME!

6 comments:

PattiM said...

I love all of them....
Paris is pretty and I like how you bling circled the eiffel tower.
Love the colors/pp on the birthday girl card.
Guitar HEros... tooo cute....love the stitched heart and the wings...
OOOOH, I like that painting too.. You did a great job on the owl and flowers on your LO...Aren't you cute...
Ahhhh, Karis is adorable...Love the colors and the heart flowers....She's a precious princess who wants some candy....
Ha, love that hair do..,.., Ver pretty LO.....Love that your eyes were open in the pic....
You were a workin. Great job...

Patti

Linda said...

wow...you have been busy. This is all so wonderful...great job.

Dee said...

Darn - Patti stole all my words! These are great LO's -- every single one of them!! TFS . . .

Andrea Amu said...

Aww, what a sweet lil' baby you were!

I love all these challenge pages...esp. that beauiful Paris page! Great work!

Jen Gallacher said...

What a darling owl painting, and I loved the way you paper pieced it. :)

Suzanne said...

awww these are very cool! love the one with the heart and wings! THe Paris page is just beautiful!