Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Look What I Did Today

So I'm in a Secret Sister Swap on ScrapGoods and this month we have to send our Sister an altered item. This is what I did today. I am so in love with it that I'm going to have to pry it out of my fingers to send to her. The item is a Maya Road chipboard drawer. Patterned Paper is Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl. Then some misc. stuff from my stash! The Quote reads "A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous Coco Chanel" And its hard to see in the pictures, but the center of every red flower there is a red crystal. Oh, and the red trim is a Doodlebug Paper Frill. I even have goodies for her in the drawers!



4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

This is SO cool! I love it when I saw it in the gallery at SM. She will love it.

I have been wondering how to have a "blog subcribe" on my blog...but I havent figured it out yet. When things so down after CHA... I see if I can figure it out. Cool option for sure.

Geri said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful! I know your Sis will love it! Hope its me!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful just like it says!!

Tara O said...

this is gorgeous. Love it