Sunday, June 03, 2007

Thanks Danice!

I did a Secret Sister Swap last fall, and Danice (dulittle) on ScrapGoods was my Secret Sister. Well, she was so very awesome and got me a 3 month sub to Scrap Til Dawn!!! One of the kits was the A2Z Funky Hip Cool line. When I first got it, I was all YUCK! and I filed it away. Well, I pulled it out last month and I LOVE THIS STUFF! LOL! I have used every last bit of paper, and am saving a few scraps for cards! YUM! Thank you so much Danice!!


These first two images are for my BPS 52 Card PickUp class. It goes for 10 weeks and we learn 52 different techniques and tips. It is so much fun!



Karis being cute, as usual. I am entering this LO in the ScrapScene 'Create a Flower' contest. :D

This is a mini album made from CDs. I got the album in a kit from ScrapGoods. This will go to my sister Libby when I next mail a box to them.


California Adventures LO for my Mom's Disney Album. Only three more LOs to do and that baby is DONE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Aleta!!