Wednesday, October 04, 2006

SG Guest Designer

Okay, ScrapGoods, my monthly club I belong to, is featuring a Guest Designer the month of November. The Guest Designer gets their monthly kit early and for FREE! Hello, where do I sign up? Here is my Challenge submission - I hope I'm picked!


The Challenge: Create a Layout that incorporates the Good, the Bad,and the Ugly.

The GOOD: One product or technique you couldn't live without. This would be my Prima flowers! I love them and have A TON!

The BAD: One embellishment or tool that you 'had to have' and have never used. I used, for the first time in 3 years, the Creative Memories Title-Topia to curve the title SISTERS. And now it will go back to the bottom of my drawer never to be seen again!

The UGLY: One piece of patterned paper that you consider ugly and wouldn't otherwise use. This is the PaperHeartStudio Shorcake Collection - Apricot. It is the tiny sliver of PP between the green and polka paper. Hey, they didn't say I had to use the whole piece. I actually had trouble with this one, as I think this paper is hideous and did not want to ruin my LO by using it. I thought long and hard about choosing a prettier 'ugly' paper, but in the end, decided not to 'cheat'

Other than those requirements we could use anything else on the LO. Cross your fingers guys! Thanks for looking!

0 comments: