Friday, February 26, 2010

Two down, one to go!

I told the girls I would make them Molly Monkeys before Christmas.  So I’ve gotten around to doing two of them… one more to go – that one is going to be a pirate monkey for Karis.
The original Molly Monkey for Sierra.
DSC_0373
A Ballerina Molly for Ruby – I think she needs a bow on her head, so I’ll probably add one.
DSC_0357 DSC_0361
And I’m working on Karis’ flower girl dress and the fabric is heavier so I’m going to have to hand sew a basting stitch to gather… grrr!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

These are so cute. What lucky little girls to have a mom who will sew dolls for them.

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

So pretty! They will love them :)

Geri said...

These are great... love the ballet slippers! You really shoud consider selling some of your creations!!!